A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager / Lettings Valuer to join our clients’ Independent Estate Agents in Birmingham.
This position requires a diverse Lettings individual who has experience managing an existing portfolio of Rental properties and also, canvassing for new business.
Key duties will include:
- Managing an existing property portfolio
- Co-ordinating maintenance and repairs
- Managing contractors’ diaries and booking in appointments
- Liaising between tenants, landlords and contractors
- Canvassing for new landlords and properties
- Valuing Rental properties
- Business generation including leaflet dropping
- Proactively sourcing for new opportunities
- Closing for business
- Retaining business relationships
- General administration duties
This position will suit an experienced Property Manager / Lettings Valuer who has a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the industry and is looking for a new challenge with an award-winning and dynamic Estate Agents.
You must have a full, clean UK driving licence and your own vehicle to be considered for this position.
In return, our client will be offering a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 and a strong bonus/commission structure to be discussed.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please apply now for consideration!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.