Property Manager / Lettings Negotiator £16,000 - £19,000
Reporting to the Lettings Manager, supporting the current team, be proactive and has a passion for property. Their day to day duties will include:
- Dealing with initial enquiries for lettings valuations
- Booking & conducting valuations
- Reporting back to Landlords
- Attending properties and taking photographs
- Listing the property on advertising systems
- Organising viewings
- Processing applications and referencing
- Booking & conducting inventories
- Facilitating move ins and preparing tenancy agreements
- Liaising with landlords, Tenants and Contractors
- Ensure relevant legislation is adhered to.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Meet lettings targets
- Have strong administration and organisation skills
Experience & Skills Required
- Previous experience in Lettings is a MUST.
- Industry qualifications such as ARLA desirable but not essential, future opportunity to study will be available.
- Must be familiar with Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of CFP and/or Rezi desirable.
- Must be a car owner driver with business insurance.
- Must be well organised, have the ability to work within a team and be proactive.
- Must be able to work under pressure and lead by example within a close knit team.
- Must have a passion for property.
Salary dependent on experience. You will be required to work 8.50am to 5.30pm with alternate Saturdays 8.50am to 1.30pm.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'