| Property Manager | Leeds City Centre | £16,000 Basic, £18,500 OTE |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients’ thriving and growing Independent Estate Agency in Leeds City Centre.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and personable. My client is looking for a professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and a great communicator, both verbally and written.
To be considered for this position, you must have experience as a Property Manager and have a full, clean, driving licence.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including the following:
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparation of documentation including renewing tenancy agreements
- Completion of interim inspections, property inventories and checkout inspections to a high accuracy level
- Carrying out Property inspections if required
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Deal with contractors on a daily basis
- Deal with tenancy disputes/problems
Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 5:30pm. Alternative Saturdays, 10:30am - 4pm (with 1/2 day in lieu when working a Saturday on a Rota basis) Thursday working hours of 11:30am - 7:30pm (changes on time of year) You will also be required to work some bank holidays on a rota basis.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000 with bonus on top. Additionally with a realistic OTE of £18,500.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management