This leading independent estate agency with a network of offices in South West London is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join the successful team in Putney. Our client believes in the power of exceptional customer service and local market knowledge.
The role will involve reporting to the branch manager and the role will involve liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, accounts, property management and lettings departments. You will be assisting with the management of a portfolio of properties in South West London.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Organising maintenance and repairs
- Arranging quotes for works as necessary
- Visiting properties to check the condition and progress of major works
- Approving contractor’s invoices for payment and post on Propco for payment
- Ensuring a valid landlords gas safety certificate is in place for all managed properties
- Organising regular property inspections as required
- Maintaining accurate file notes
- Updating and maintaining management details on Propco
- Liaising with insurance companies on behalf of the landlord where instructed
- Processing any change of sharer or tenant leaving early procedure
- Forwarding inventories, check in and check out reports to landlords and tenants
- Mediating between landlords and tenants as to deductions to the security deposit and to advise on fair deductions
- Administering return of deposits to tenants
- Organising end of tenancy procedures and works where necessary
- Advising landlords of rent arrears as requested by Accounts Department
- Following up tenants in arrears of rent as requested by Accounts Department
- Ensuring all renewals admin is dealt with according to Tenancies
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support to the Manager and team
- Ensuring all company procedures are adhered to.
- Well presented, excellent customer care skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Computer literate.
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of Propco enterprise Software.
This position offers a basic salary of £22,500 with on target earnings in the region of £28,500. The hours of work will be 8.45am to 6pm Monday to Friday.