Property Manager in Residential Lettings - Gloucester - up to £21k *5 day week*
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning independent agent who have branches throughout the country. They are looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager dealing with a portfolio of 200 properties and will be responsible for ensuring gas safety certificates are in order, dealing with repairs maintenance issues, carrying out check outs and inspections when required.
Purpose of Role
You will need to be experienced in Property Management, have a good knowledge of Tenancy Law, Dispute Management and DPS Legislation. You will be required to deal with repairs maintenance issues, ensure gas safety certificates are in date, renewals, preparing moves ins and all other associated Property Management duties.
A successful Property Manager for residential lettings is dynamic, professional and friendly with excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a customer orientated service and ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements. You will need to be a problem solver with a get up and go attitude, be good at dealing with both clients and tenants and be well presented.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager include:
• Current Property Management Experience
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Ambitious and a real desire to succeed
• Proven Leader with excellent problem solving capability.
• Polished & Well Presented
• Full UK Driving licence and your own car
In order to discuss this Property Management vacancy and all other Estate Agency vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job