Property Manager in Residential Lettings - Clifton - £20k basic plus bonus
Our client is a multi branch well-respected Residential Lettings and Estate Agency brand. An opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join their team in delivering exceptional customer service standards to their current client base.
Purpose of Role
Your central role will be administering rents, receiving, paying, chasing, managing arrears, liaising with landlords, performing inspections (for which your own transport is essential), renewing leases and other adhoc admin duties as and when required.
A successful Property Manager for residential Lettings is a dynamic professional and friendly with excellent communication skills. You will take every opportunity to evaluate your business and ensure that you have a really strong customer focus and breed a culture that the customer comes first.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager role includes:
• Current Residential Lettings Experience
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Ambitious and a real desire to succeed
• Proven Leader with excellent problem solving capability.
• Polished and Well Presented
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Property Managers