Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, 08.45 - 5.30pm (2 days) 08.45am - 6pm (3 days)
Benefits: 30 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
We are looking for a Property Manager to join the Customer and Property Care Department based in the heart of Horsham.
Our clients Property Care Department is a unique specialised team focusing solely on our tenants and landlords. Our client employees are currently involved in managing a very large property portfolio - over 2000! It is a very modern office situated in the heart of Horsham so a great location to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative and fast paced environment - they will offer you a real sense of contribution to the business, career & professional development, competitive salary and a range benefits.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
- Motivate and get the best out of the Property Coordinators
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining keys and key register
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the lettings branches
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre tenancy work with lettings branches
- Developing relationships with Preferred Supplier List of contractors
- Negotiating with landlord and tenant over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- Manage a database of contractors
We need you to be:
- Experienced in property management or estate agency
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues both verbally and in written form
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
- IT Literate
- Have a bright enthusiastic personality, a "can do" attitude with a good sense of humour
Apply now to avoid disappointment!
ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT IS ACTNG AS A RECRUITMENT COMPANY FOR THIS ROLE. ALL OTHER JOBS MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE
- Property Managers
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job