We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our client in Brighton. The ideal candidate would have management experience or show some ability to manage and organise not only themselves but others too.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to take ownership of a department with career development and the potential for salary increases.
Company car or pool car on offer, or you could you use own car with a permit.
Some home-working is a possibility but you would be required to be office based initially.
Initial Salary offered dependant on experience, £30,000 - £35,000
The role includes alternate Saturday's with a day off in the week.
The Ideal Candidate should:
- Have 3 plus years' Property Manager experience
- Team management experience of others
- Be highly organised, well presented and personable
- Have a confident telephone manor
- Have experience using lettings systems
- Be able to build relationships with contractors, tenants and landlords
- Ideally have ARLA qualifications, training and opportunity for achieving this can however be provided
- Be able to work as part of a team.
The Role will include the following:
- Professionally and effectively dealing with all tenant enquiries in regards to maintenance and repairs
- Managing and overseeing the property portfolio
- Liaising between Landlords and Contracts and Tenants
- Arranging and attending Property inspections, and providing Landlords with feedback
- Managing the full end of tenancy process, Check out, cleaning, maintenance, return of deposits
- Involvement with Property Maintenance and repairs
- Arranging and dealing with deposit, dealing with disputes and statutory declarations if necessary
- Updating and maintaining records on company software
- Dealing with inventories and checking in of new tenants
- Supporting the Letting team
- Ensuring each property has the relevant safety certificates
- Maintaining and dealing with property licensing such as HMO's
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'