| Property Manager | Harlow | £23,000 - £25,000 |
Our client is an expanding Property Management firm, with an established portfolio of properties in London, they have recently acquired two large sites in Harlow and require a local Property Manager to service & manage their nominated site on a day to day basis.
- Advertise vacant properties
- Liaise with contractors, local letting agents & local Council
- Manage property budgets with direction from the Portfolio Director
- Source suitable tenants & arrange viewings
- Check suitability
- Rent collections
- Property inspections / check in & out appointments
- Updating existing residents with newsletters
- Maximising company profitability
- Support head of department
- Facilitate good working relationships with all parties
- Minimum of 2 years Property Management experience
- Knowledge of Social Housing would be beneficial
- Ability to manage a busy work-load
- UK driving licence & own car
Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 pa
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management