**PROPERTY MANAGER REQUIRED**
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY WITH ESTABLISHED ESTATE AGENTS IN GREENWICH
SALARY UP TO £27,000 DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
My client, an established and successful Estate Agents in South East London are looking for an enthusiastic Property Manager to join their team. The brand itself is highly recognised and is a preferred company to work for.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring, ambitious and motivated Property Manager to support both the Lettings Team and Property Management Team who can deliver on personal targets whilst maintaining the companies procedures and minimum performance standards.
- Producing and updating AST agreements
- Booking property inspections and producing landlord reports
- Follow up and respond to all customer queries in a timely manner
- Logging deposits with DPS scheme, itemising deposit deductions and dealing with DPS claims
- Build and foster relationships with tenants, landlords, colleagues and suppliers
- Minimize void periods by monitoring expiring tenancies and negotiate rental renewals in line with market trends
- Constantly monitor and curtail any rental arrears
- Administration of tenant procedures including referencing and producing statement of accounts
- Organising check-in and check-out inventory inspections
- Understanding rental statements and identifying discrepancies
- Organise repair quotes and works as necessary, including new build defect issues
- Utilisation of invoicing and payment systems
- Use management software system in line with business operating requirements
- Apply outside-the-square approaches to daily problem solving
- Top customer service is paramount
- Driving licence is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time Management
- Relationship Management with key-stakeholders
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with innovative contributions
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook excellent communication skills
- ARLA qualified is preferential
INTERESTED? DON'T DELAY IN APPLYING NOW!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management