Property Manager | Gravesend | £18,000 - £22,000 |
Our Clients, a well established independent estate agency, are looking for a Property Manager to join their busy team in Gravesend.
This role would suit an organised and confident individual, who has previous experience working as a Property Manager and is up to date with current legislation. Although ARLA qualification would be advantageous, it is not essential. Full training will be provided and there are opportunities to progress into a more senior role with this estate agency. The Client would also consider an exceptional Lettings candidate who is looking to get into Property Management.
- Manage a individual portfolio of 100 propertie
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
- Help out with viewings when required
- Previous Property Management experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 18.00pm (Saturday cover may be required occasionally)
Salary/Package: £18,000- £22,000 basic salary + Mileage
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management