Property Manager required for luxury high end properties - very impressive!
We are seeking a hands on individual who will get stuck in with all aspects of the role and join the existing property management team of 2. The company is a luxury international short term lettings company who work with HNW clients based in the City. With recent investment and international expanding plans, this company is growing and an incredibly exciting time to join!
The role involves;
- liaising with in-house maintenance engineers and advising on day-today home maintenance
- on-boarding new homes to ensure they are guest ready
- coordinating larger or specialist repairs with outsourced contractors
- liaising with key suppliers and building rapport e.g linen company
- working closing with internal departments such as Account Management and Operations
- inventory checks
- always looking how to improve processes
We are seeking a individual who has previous experience in a hands-on property manager role and confident conducing the above. Key attributes to succeed in this role are being proactive, hands on and muck in, brilliant communications skills and a key team player.If you enjoy a busy, buzzy environment please do get in touch!!
*Angela Mortimer plc is acting as an employment agency for this role, if you have registered with us previously please contact your consultant to apply*