Our client is a leading Property Management/Factoring company who due to continued growth and new business are looking to recruit a Property Manager to their Edinburgh team!
This well established and prestigious company can offer a professional working environment, good career prospects and a varied role with support in further qualifications (IRPM).
Your key duties will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for property owners across a portfolio of residential developments - delivering a professional block management/factoring service
- Building strong client relationships - carrying out regular meetings with owners and residents associations
- Proactively managing developments, conducting regular inspections of common areas
- Co-ordinating reactive and planned maintenance- liaising with contractors to completion
- All connected administration tasks.
Candidates should have property management experience ideally in Factoring however other backgrounds such as lettings, commercial property and facilities management will be considered. It’s essential that you have confident communication skills, an organised approach and can manage a busy workload. Driving licence required but pool cars provided. Working hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
A fantastic chance to progress your career in 2018 with a market leader - apply online today with CV or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss.
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Relationship Management
- Property Managers