Estate agents with offices in Exeter and the Torbay area have an opportunity for a Property Manager to join the team.
The Property Manager role will involve focusing on new business across the offices with the support of the Directors whilst assisting the team with the existing property portfolio.
To apply for the Property Manager position candidates will have:
- experience of working in the lettings industry
- good people and communication skills
- be used to working to deadlines
- experienced in dealing with landlords and tenants in a professional manner.
- an engaging personality and a good sense of humour
- a diligent approach to managing time efficiently and productively
- good administration and information technology skills
- a high degree of common sense and practical skills
This position has a basic salary of circa £20,000 depending on experience, and the opportunity for the right candidate is quite exceptional.
If you are interested in this Property Manager position and would like to know more, please send your CV or telephone us for an informal discussion on a strictly private and confidential basis.
- Estate Agents