Block Manager required for a young and successful Property Management company in Edgware.
Working hours are Monday - Friday: 8.45am - 6pm
Our client is an expanding and dynamic residential block management firm who requires a new member for their team to look after their own portfolio with each property varying in size.
IRPM qualifications are desirable but not essential as the company will assist the right person to achieve this.
What is essential is that the applicant has the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Impeccable Written and spoken English
- Eager to provide exceptional levels of service to clients
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to work in a team
The role will involve:
- Dealing with clients day to day issues to ensure a resolution in a quick and efficient manner
- Site inspections and checking on contractors works
- Assisting in preparing and Issuing service charge budgets
- Liaising with internal accounts
- Assisting with Section 20 works
- Attending residents' meetings & AGMS
- Proficiency in Health & Safety
You will receive on the job training where necessary and we are keen to recruit someone who can learn fast and works well under pressure in a supportive and vibrant environment.
Unfortunately, if you don't meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'