My client is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. They have an international network of more than 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer focused property management service during their tenancy.
The key areas of the job involve:
Communication is key. To always ensure Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and colleagues are fully updated on actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress, while recording the same on our property management system.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get off to the best start
- Preparing welcome packs and management information forms
- Carrying out mid term inspections and compiling reports
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with HOD and conducting a termination visit
- Checking completed works as required
- Reporting to Landlord and Tenant
You will be expected to:
- Comply with Savills Code of Conduct and Policies and all current legislation affecting the business.
- Conduct management visits (pre-tenancy, mid term and termination)
- Be a good team worker - working and supporting all central services, the local office and your own CPM/s and providing cover for other portfolios at all times but particularly during sickness and holidays
- Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
- Ensure that only approved and suitable contractors are instructed
- Raise work-orders for all works
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements for works
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Refer works where appropriate to other internal departments
- Achieve set KPI’s
- Create quality reports with recommendations to send to Landlords in liaison with CPM and Local Office.
Core hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, with one Saturday a month from 10am until 2pm on a rota basis
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Previous relevant experience a must
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service "ethic"
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner