Property Manager - Commercial/Residential Management. Our Client is a well-established property investment and development company who have been for well over 30 years'. They develop and manage both commercial and residential properties across London and the Home Counties. As the company continues to grow and expand their team, they are looking for a Senior Property Manager to come aboard and manage a mixture of their prominent portfolios.
The Role: the successful candidate for the Senior Property Manager role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Preparing annual service charge budgets and managing the budgets.
- Explaining variances between actual and budgeted service charges.
- Liaising with lessees and managing agents (for letting of properties).
- Monitoring rent, service charge payments and chasing outstanding monies as well as advising on rent reviews.
- Implementing health and safety policies and risk assessments and obtaining dispensation for Fire Safety relating works.
- Reviewing and negotiating all service contracts and ensuring that they are getting value for money.
- Reviewing and implementing a strategy for improvement of contractor services.
- Introducing estate management strategies for new incoming blocks for management.
- Assisting with the review of streamlining processes to improve resident contact.
- Implementing an arrears recovery process to minimise the use of legal services and maximise income.
- Handling all aspects of insurance; liaising with insurance brokers, making insurance payments and handling claims.
- Increasing resident satisfaction levels through improved communication and transparency of information.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly invoices for rent and other general property issues.
- Conducting regular site visits and making sure the maintenance is up to standard.
- Reviewing processes and procedures, implementing enhancements to improve the overall performance and service.
The Person:You MUST be an experience property manager who will ideally have both commercial and residential property management experience. The candidate will be well versed in setting service charge budgets and monitoring them as well as this have a strong understanding of leases and insurance policies. The incumbent will be promoting RICS good practice across all properties and the way they are managed. Solid understanding of various regulations and legislations are key. The preferred candidate will be a highly commercial, driven individual who thrives in a busy environment.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- commercial and residential property management