PROPERTY MANAGER - LEADING ESTATE AGENCY IN COLCHESTER
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ENTHUSIASTIC INDIVIDUAL
LEADING AGENT LOOKING TO RECRUIT AN EXPERIENCED PROPERTY MANAGER
BASIC SALARY £25,000 TO £35,000 DoE
Objective You will be the Property Manager to the Residential Blocks within your dedicated portfolio. You will provide a cost effective, efficient, customer focussed service whilst maintaining client retention.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Block/Property Manager role
- Knowledge of all legislation relating to property
- Industry recognised qualifications such as ARMA and ARLA are advantageous
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all relevant parties in an understandable and business-like manner
- Problem solving/creativity
- Decision making skills
- Leadership skills
- Customer service skills
Responsibilities in brief:
- Keep up to date with legislation
- Be able to read and understand leases from many perspectives
- Day to Day Management of Property Portfolio
- Respond to all correspondence within a suitable time period
- Ensure that team members demonstrate and apply an understanding of all the agreements in place including legislation and codes of practice
- Regular visits to the properties to carry out thorough site inspections on each visit with follow up report and identify any potential insurance risks across your portfolio
- Ensure only approved contractors are instructed. Regularly monitor service delivery of contractors. No orders to contractors outside statutory limits unless consultation procedures followed
- Regularly liaise with the Insurance Administrator to ensure you are aware of any claims, and ensure claims are dealt with in a timely manner
- Attend regular meetings to update team and encouraging team members to contribute
- Constantly review record keeping procedures for self and team, implementing changes as required
- Ensure that accurate and timely records are kept i.e. work orders, visit reports, holiday notes etc.
If you feel that you have got what it takes then I look forward to hearing from you.
WE ARE SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSITION APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note we act as outsourced resources and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
- Property Management
- Site Inspections
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job