Property Manager up to £23,000 - Birmingham City Centre
Due to a increased share in the market, my client are looking to bring in a new team member to take on the lettings and property management in this growing department.
You would be ideally ARLA qualified and have experience working within lettings and property management, the company are looking for a well presented and highly articulate person with a natural ability to get the job done with a highly professional manner.
You will be dealing with
- Managing a portfolio of properties in and around the City Centre area
- Dealing with local contractors
- Dealing with Tenancy renewals
- Dealing with deposits
- Ordering EPC's
- Building the current portfolio with new landlords.
- The role will be managing a portfolio of around 150 fully managed properties within a team of property managers.
If you want to work for this fabulous fast growing firm, then contact Fiona Catanach for more information at FCR.
- Property Management
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job