Property Manager Build to Rent - Stratford
An industry leading build to rent operator is looking for an individual with a strong background in property management and lettings to join their expanding site in East London. The company goal is to make the resident experience as rewarding as possible, so they have the freedom and choice to live every day to its full potential.
- To be the primary, customer facing representative of the scheme for all current and prospective residents, ensuring that they enjoy an exemplary experience from first enquiry to move-in, and on to an enduring and sustained residency experience thereafter
- To listen, to challenge and be ready to change and the things that raise expectations and set new living standards, working collaboratively with the wider team
- To meet set Budgeted targets for occupancy and revenue, and Net Promoter Scores
- Manage all new enquiries, viewings and the lettings process, including resident induction.
- Manage the resident contracting process, ensuring compliance with all standards, legislation and processes, controls and policies
- Manage applicant checks, including referencing, ensuring that applicants are correctly screened and commercial risk managed
- Undertake inspections of both occupied and vacant properties, to ensure apartments are maintained at the required standard, reporting breaches or maintenance issues
- Handle the move out process
- Accurately report and record all activity in line with existing controls, processes and policies
- Previous letting/property management experience
- Brilliant customer service experience
- Actively solving solutions
- Great communicator
This is a permanent role with an immediate start.
If this sounds of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply and our build to rent team will be in touch.
deverellsmith is a leading executive search firm in the Build to Rent sector. Our team works with a wide range of BTR companies, recruiting roles across Investment, Development and Operational Management. We also have a large US presence, recruiting roles into the US Multifamily market with a number of high profile clients. If you are currently working in the Build to Rent sector, or interested in learning more please get in touch with our Build to Rent team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'