My client is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. They have an international network of more than 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team within the property management department. Focusing on residential service charge management of a high profile residential portfolio, working closely with the Client Relationship Managers to deliver a complete asset management service to a number of clients
They will have previous experience of working in a busy environment and be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish rapport with, clients, leaseholders and colleagues.
- Ensure delivery of Property Management Services in accordance with Management Agreements and having regard to Industry Best Practice
- Service Charge block management of a number of mixed use buildings.
- Service charge budget management of blocks and supervising of additional outsourced management contracts. This includes setting of annual budgets and agreement of budgets with clients and leaseholders.
- Lessee notification and S.20 consultation with lessee’s regarding major works contracts.
- Health and Safety compliance management for Leasehold blocks, including contract review, tender and appointment
- Management of site staff and regular inspections of all sites
- Quarterly financial reporting
- Environmental performance reporting
- Cross sell the skills and services of the other divisions to existing and potential clients.
- Attendance at client and residents meetings (may be outside of business hours)
- Assist with consultancy pieces
- Set up and mobilisation of new sites as and when required
- AIRPM or equivalent industry recognised qualification preferred
- Proven residential service charge block management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communicator and client relationship skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Good financial skills
This specific role is to focus attention on a buildings which require a dedicated daily management service in Bristol and the South West of England, operating as a residential management hub within the Bristol office. We are looking for a candidate with drive and growth potential whom the business can grow around, who will be supported by the more experienced members of the team.
A good team player is imperative to this role, as is the ability to build relationships with lessee’s, residents associations and clients.
If you would like to work for a high end brand then please apply!