Our client is a boutique, full-service property consultancy based in central London. Their expertise covers the full spectrum of commercial property, residential real estate and professional service functions.
Our client is seeking a Property Manager to join their Residential Management Team. The successful individual will be working within a well-established team, providing a customer focused property management service. The role will involve the day to day management of an allocated portfolio of residential properties, including aspects of block management across London.
This is an exciting role for someone with experience and a good understanding of property management, with career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with day to day maintenance issues
- Undertaking routine management inspections
- Managing contractors and small refurbishment and maintenance projects
- Ensuring compliance is up to date
- Negotiating and distribution of deposits
- Overseeing insurance claims.
- A good team worker
- An articulate individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Build positive working relationships both within the residential team and wider departments, as well as with tenants, clients and contractors
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, ARLA and RICS
- Have a positive and can-do.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree educated
- ARLA/NFOPP Level 3 qualification (desirable)
- At least one years’ property management experience
- Progression opportunities to complete RICS.
This role is offering a salary of £24,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience, plus a discretionary bonus. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday.