Find your perfect career this New Year!
with a little help from…
2019 Recruitment Company of The Year
We are currently interested in speaking to Property Managers/ Block Managers in the Bristol area for upcoming roles in 2020.
Required experience for Property Manager/ Block Manager:
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
- Dealing with leaseholders’ enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Attend residents’ AGMs and directors’ meetings and raise fees where applicable; issue draft minutes to Directors and Action Minutes.
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible.
- Full knowledge of section 20’s
Budgets & Accounts
- Prepare service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases and Transfer; and issue draft budgets prior to the year end to Directors for consideration and approval
- Ensure that inspections of properties are regularly undertaken by the Health and safety inspectors, any points raised are actioned.
- Arrange meetings and inspections for all properties managed.
- Ensure that all necessary service contracts and annual inspections are in place.
- Carry out regularly inspections of properties in accordance with the terms of the management agreement and as and when a circumstance requires.
- Upload inspection reports and notify clients.
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT?
Our current stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks "2019 Recruitment Company of The Year" for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'