PROPERTY MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL BLOCK MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE - An excellent opportunity for an experienced residential block manager with drive and ambition and looking to progress to a more senior role within 12-18 months. My client is a well-respected property management company specialising in residential block management. They require an experienced property manager with experience of running a residential block portfolio to join their Croydon office. As block manager / property manager you will be involved with a wide range of tasks including:
- Managing a portfolio of residential block developments
- Carrying out site inspections to ensure that blocks are well-maintained
- Preparing service charge budgets
- Dealing with day-to-day queries re remedial works, repairs, maintenance etc
- Instructing contractors and managing contractor performance
- Reviewing expenditure during the year
- Reviewing health & safety recommendations and managing appropriate works
Property managers / block managers can expect a salary of £28,000 - £31,000 (negotiable) together with a range of company benefits. The company is growing so there could be opportunities to progress. Our client will encourage you to complete AIRPM and offers on-going training and development. Car driver essential.
We are the leading recruitment specialist in this sector and are always looking for talented property managers, block managers, estate managers and on-site staff. To apply for this particular residential block property manager role, or if you are looking to further your career in property management, please contact us in complete confidence.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.