Role: Block Management / Property Manager - Residential Property
Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Excellent benefits including car scheme
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
My client is recruiting for a Property Manager, they are one of the UK`s Largest Lettings, Estate Agency and Financial Services Group, with over 1300 branches across England, Scotland and Wales.
They are specialists in residential Property Management and due to continued growth in our portfolio we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Property Manager to join our local team based out of the BS32 area.
What you`ll do as a Block / Property Manager:
You will provide exceptional levels of service to our clients and work with the Property Management team supporting where required, other responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Property Inspections and Maintenance Reports
- Discussing Budgets and Client Accounts
- Conveying building, Directors and Officers insurance
- Correspondence and Administration
- Breaches of the Lease
- Property Sales (Assignment of the Lease)
- Dealing with complaints
- Working to deadlines
- Completing Section 20 Notices
- Preparing, agreeing and issuing service charge budgets
- Attending AGMs
Block / Property Manager Minimum Requirements:
- Understanding of leasehold property
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Driving license
Block / Property Manager Desirable Requirements:
- Previous experience in the Property Management field
- IRPM or other industry qualifications
- Previous experience with "Tramps" system
Salary Range & Benefits
- £23,000 to £30,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Company car and mobile
- Referral bonus
- Company discounts including our under one roof scheme
- Supported ongoing industry training and personal development.
The right candidate will thrive in this fun yet challenging role and will have the maturity and confidence to work productively and to manage their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual with proven success who wants to establish their career with a market leading, well-respected and customer focused company.
If this sounds like the role for you then don’t hesitate APPLY TODAY or contact on of the NRG Resourcing team for more information.
- Property Management