This highly-regarded firm of Estate Agents is looking to recruit a Property Manager for their busy management department based in Petersfield. They have a successful network of offices throughout Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire, and this role is to manage a portfolio of approximately between 120 and 150 properties.
You will ideally have a minimum of 18 to 24 months experience within a similar role, and any previous local experience would be a distinct advantage.
To be considered you will need to have superb organisational and customer service skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Building a rapport and develop relationships with your clients
• Pursuing and collecting rental payments from the tenants on behalf of the landlords
• Managing minor repairs
• Refurbishment projects and insurance claims
• Dealing with end of tenancy procedures and tenancy settlements
• Carrying out property visits.
• You will preferably be ARLA qualified though full training will be provided
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Excellent IT skills with intermediate Microsoft Office
• Have initiative and pro-activity
• Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
• Full UK driving licence and own car.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £30,000 dependent on previous experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job