Our client is one of the oldest independently-owned estate agents based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. They are passionate about service and professionalism and can give advice that is backed by many years of experience.
As a Property Manager, you will be joining the experienced and highly professional team who have extensive knowledge of the local market and offer a seamless service to all of their clients.
Our client is looking for a property manager to run a portfolio of 160 fully managed properties. You will have the sole responsibility of all aspects of the portfolio.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Identifying and handling any property repairs required as raised by either the landlord or the tenant
• Obtaining quotations for property repairs and replacement equipment
• Instructing and managing contractors, plumbers, carpenters etc to carry out the repairs in a timely and effective manner
• Ensuring the company holds the relevant contractor public liability insurance documentation on file
• Ensuring works have been carried out and completed satisfactorily by the contractor prior to payment
• Responsible for dealing with the administration of the property repairs, to include issuing works orders and invoicing
• Managing property floats to ensure funds are always in place where possible and liaising with the accounts person in the office
• Ensuring gas, water and electrical checks are carried out on a regular basis and certification is in place and up to date
• Obtaining new Property Management business where required
• Providing statistical information on Property Management where required
• Handing quarterly property inspections
• Being aware of the Company’s Health and Safety at Work procedures and ensuring their application as they relate to your areas of responsibility
• Carrying out whatever duties may be ascribed to the post from time to time.
• Previous experience within residential property management
• Strong values and principles
• Super high standards
• Raw ability for attention to detail
• A strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Preferably be experienced in using property management software
• Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 along with a car allowance or company car and other incentives. This is a Monday to Friday role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job