We are looking for an experienced administrator to join a very successful and busy Estate Agency in Elephant & Castle
The ideal candidate should be used to working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, have excellent attention to detail and be able to take initiative and build a rapport with clients and the team.
The candidate must be a very organised, self motivated individual, who’s able to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and initiative. The successful candidate must be computer literate to a high standard.
· Assisting a team of Property Managers in their day-to-day duties
· Posting invoices
· Answering / Filtering calls
· Distributing post
· Sending Check-in documents
· Instructing works to contractors & dealing with Maintenance issues
· Dealing with Utility bills
· Dealing with email enquiries with assistance from the Property Management team
· Carrying out inspections and typing reports
· Sending out relevant letters in regards to Check outs and renewals
· Filing & dead filing
· Adhoc administration duties
· Highly organised, able to take instruction and also work on your own initiative
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A good problem solver
· Attention to detail
· Working exposure of CFP or other Property Management Software an advantage.
· Experience in Property or Property Management preferred but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job