Property Manager Administrator - Nine Elms - £22k.
Are you an organised individual with high attention to detail looking to start a career in property management? Our client is a high-end, global real estate company who are looking for a Property Manager Administrator to join their team in Nine Elms. The successful candidate will be organised, have great communication skills as well as being comfortable with handling complaints and resolving issues.
Property Manager Administrator Role:
- To deliver proactive administrator support to the Property Management Team.
- To be familiar with and achieve the administrative requirements in the Management Contract for Nine Elms.
- To ensure all the administration carried out for the team is accurate and in a timely manner, ensuring all systems are kept up to date and organising all administrative activities within the Property Management team.
- To work in partnership with the Property Management team, facilities team and accounts team, ensuring excellent co-ordination.
- Prepare reports, organise meetings and deal with client liaison in prompt manner
- Booking inspections, electrical and safety checks accordingly.
- Dealing with Service Charge Invoices for the Property Managers
Property Manager Administrator Person Specification:
- Experience working in a Professional Environment.
- Minimum GCSE Level education including Maths and English.
- Experience in admin, and be able to prioritise work load effectively
- Computer literacy essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Organised and able to work to detail and to deadlines.
Keywords: Property Manager Administrator, Junior Property Manager, Property Management Assistant, Estate Agent, Property Management
Turner Wise Property Recruitment
If you are career focused, driven and money motivated please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Resolving Issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job