My client is looking for a Property Manager / Administrator to work in a busy office looking after a high volume of properties with regard to maintenance issues. The role is 80-85% property management and 15% lettings, no sales involved. The company is a well established agency based in the Richmond Upon Thames area.
- The ideal candidate will be a car owner / driver with excellent customer services skills
- You will hold a track record in property management and/or property and lettings administration
- Preferably ARLA qualified (or equivalent) with up to date lettings and property management legislation.
- Familiarity / or living near the Richmond upon Thames or Twickenham areas.
- Possess excellent administration skills with a methodical approach and strong attention to detail
Hours 9-6pm Monday to Friday - Saturdays 9-3pm. Half day in lieu on either a Tuesday or Wednesday the week when a Saturday is worked
Reporting to the Director, you will work as part of a small team managing the day to day administration for properties which will include:
- The position essentially involves day to day checking of emails, attention to detail is paramount. Organising maintenance and repairs. Organising Gas Safety Certificates, Electrical Inspections, Energy Performance Certificates, and carrying out property inspections.
- The lettings side of the business will involve arranging viewings with potential tenants and coordinating offers etc
- Training will be given on the in- house system. The client does not use a property management system so everything is time dated and record on property pages.
- The most important aspect is communication between the Tenant and Landlord liaising on repairs, maintenance etc. Dealing with Tenancy renewals, carry out credit checks and raise pre tenancy documentation.
- Candidates must be able to work with a heavy workload, under pressure and have a methodical approach to their work.
- Car driver essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'