SF Group have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Manager/Administrator to join one of our clients on a perm basis in their Central Manchester office.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee a portfolio of properties.
As the successful candidate you will be working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
You must possess resilience with brilliant communication and problem solving skills. You will also be delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Resolving queries
- Communicating with contractors in order to book repairs, maintenance and
- refurbishments in
- Chasing the contractors to make the jobs are being carried out in a timely manner
- Checking lease to make sure who is responsible for the maintenance works
- Checking and maintaining insurance risk improvements
- Manage and deal with safety inspections
- Carry out site visits
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have excellent MS packages experience including Excel, word and outlook
- Have initiative
- Thrive under pressure
- Experience of managing a portfolio properties
- Excellent time management skills
The role is full-time and permanent. Competitive Salary!!!