This leading property management company are looking for a Property Manager to oversee several luxury residential developments based in Hertfordshire
A a Property Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and health & safety management of several developments across Hertfordshire. This is a home based role with regular site visits required.
Duties will include:
- Operations and soft facilities management of each site
- Management of on-site staff
- Drive the delivery of 5* customer service standards across the developments
- Key point of contact and face of the organisation for the residents
- Health and safety responsibility; Checking the buildings daily for any health and safety risks and hazards
- Organising and overseeing contractors in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Supplier / Contractor management
- Other related duties
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have experience within either the retirement, student or private rented property sector OR the luxury hotel, serviced office or hospitality industry
- Professional always, both on the phone and face to face
- Very organised
- Able to work well under pressure
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Confident in handling complaints and enquiries
For the right candidate, a long-term career opportunity exists. So, if you are interested in this position, please send your CV immediately detailing salary expectations, notice period and availability for interview.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job