Rayner Personnel Vacancy
Position:Portfolio / Property Manager
Location: Staines, Surrey
Basic Salary/OTE: OTE £25,0000 -£35,000
Benefits: Company Car
Summary [Job Ref: V772]
An opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join a highly respected, market leading Estate and Lettings agency and support their rapidly expanding Lettings department based in the Staines area.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience within the Residential Property Management sector and be able to work to deadlines and under pressure. You will be highly organised, personable and possess excellent customer service skills. You will enjoy on the spot problem solving and be capable of building excellent working relationships with Landlords, contractors and tenants alike.
The remuneration is negotiable and based on experience and ability.
Essential Skills required:
- At least 2 years’ previous experience in Property Management
- ARLA accreditation desirable
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Stay calm under pressure
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- A confident team player
- Positive, professional and customer focused with an ability to build relationships
- Willing to keep up to date with training and relevant legislations
- Own Car with full UK driving license is essential
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Guy Hodge and the team at Rayner Personnel South East
If you are looking for roles in the South East area; Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent or Greater London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online. Call us today or visit our website:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job