We have a great opportunity for a proven administrator to be a part of a new team for a ftse 100 Property Organisation. These new positions will be based from the Reading office and work to support Property Manager's who look after a prestigious portfolio of Shopping Centre's in the UK.
Working within a team of 3, you will report directly to a Property Manager who each look after 3/4 key schemes and support all aspects of administration, duties include: -
- Dealing with tenant and supplier enquiries
- Working on tenant applications
- Checking, monitoring and authorising invoices
- Entering invoices on to the system (Agresso)
- Data collection for insurance administration (claims/risk improvements)
- Updating content and property management information onto a central system
- Monitoring and reporting on key data including rent arrears
- Attending property meetings to take minutes
- Maintaining and updating the tenant database
- Supporting other Property Management Executives during holiday or sickness
This is a varied position and candidates will hold strong IT skills along with proven experience of data capture, reporting and attention to detail.
Contact us now for further information.
- Administration Duties