Property Management Coordinator
They are a modern, friendly and dynamic company who strive to provide the best customer service but within a fun yet professional team environment.
This role is part-time working 3 days per week.
The working hours are 09:00-17:30 and the position is based in Newcastle.
You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle for this role.
- Assessing and organising property maintenance
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Compiling inventories
- Check in and check out appointments
- Property inspections
- Ensuring property compliance
- Deposit protection and returns
- Administrative duties
- Assisting with social media
- You must have access to your own vehicle
- 1 year property management/admin/estate agency experience
- Able to work to deadlines
- A good verbal and written communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a part-time role - please apply today to be considered!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job