Housing Solutions are currently looking for a Property Management Coordinator to join our team on a full time permanent basis in Maidenhead.
We are currently recruiting for an organised and efficient individual to take on the role of Property Management Coordinator within Housing Solutions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the effective management of all Shared Ownership, Leasehold and Commercially Let properties, ensuring timely and comprehensive responses to all issues in the letting of properties with a strong focus on achieving high-levels of customer service.
- To oversee and manage a range of shared ownership, leasehold and commercial rented properties delivering high-levels of customer satisfaction.
- Administer and deal with all aspects of shared ownership, resolving management and legal issues that may arise.
- Responsible for letting commercial properties and effectively managing rent arrears to maximise the organisation’s income stream.
- This includes accompanied viewings of properties as required.
- Conduct monthly estate inspections reporting issues to mitigate potential health and safety risks to customers, comply with statutory legislation and protect the organisation from litigation.
- To actively manage rent & service charge accounts to ensure income is received on time. This includes initiating actions to address arrears as required to maximise income for the organisation.
- Responsible for maintaining diligent records and providing excellent administrative support relating to all aspects of leasehold and commercial rental management.
- To take on other duties commensurate with this post as directed/delegated by the Housing Manager.
- Significant experience of working in a property management, shared ownership or social housing environment.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative to meet department targets.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise a varied workload.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel).
- Able to effectively represent the organisation at county court and to external partners.
- Solution focused with strong negotiation skills to successfully resolve complex property issues.
- Ability to drive with a clean driving license and access to a roadworthy car.
- Occasionally required to work out of hours/weekends for viewings.
The closing date for application forms is 16 March 2018. Interviews will be held on 22 March 2018.
Further information on the role and our company is available on our website, www.housingsolutions.co.uk
You can apply for the position on our website or by submitting your CV on Reed.co.uk
Housing Solutions provide good quality, affordable homes to rent and buy across the South East of England. Established in 1995 we now own, manage and maintain more than 7,500 properties across Berkshire and Hampshire.
We offer a wide range of housing options, including affordable homes to rent, properties to buy under shared ownership, market rent properties, and specialist accommodation for older people and people who need care and support to live within the community.
We are currently working hard to maximise the number of new homes we build, to help improve the shortage of social housing locally, which forms part of our six year strategic plan, to achieve happy customers and provide more homes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job