| Property Management Co-ordinator | Lancaster | £16,000 - £18,000 Basic |
Due to the growth of my clients Lettings Division, an opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about property with a keen eye for detail. A friendly, confident and outgoing personality is crucial.
Our clients are one of the area's premier Lettings & Estate Agent requires a full time Property Management Co-ordinator.
The candidate would be required to support & develop the Lettings function within the area by communicating with contractors, dealing with Landlords and Tenants.
Your key objectives are to:
- Process tenant application forms
- Proactively deal with issues that are raised by landlords and tenants.
- Commission local contractors to resolve issues and following up to ensure completion.
- Being the point of contact for landlords and tenants for Property Management.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in property management is ideal, however, candidates with a strong customer service and/or administrative background will definitely be considered.
- First class communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner
Monday - Friday and alternate Saturday mornings.
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000-£18,000 (Depending on Experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- Property Coordinator