Property Management Assistant - Residential Block Management. Our Client is a property management company who pride themselves on employee development, resulting in a very low staff turnover. For all employees there is a scope for ongoing professional development and career advancement. The fast-paced, team environment has resulted in recent success and therefore a need for internal growth in the property arm of the company.
- Assisting the property managers in all areas of their roles including site visits or arranging inspections.
- Arranging day to day reactive works.
- Issuing work orders to contractors.
- Assisting with credit control and ensuring collection of rents and service charges.
- Liaising with contractors and other 3rd parties and passing on feedback to the property managers.
- Handling leaseholder enquiries on the telephone and through email.
- Other ad hoc duties such as assisting with mail mergers and issuing parking permits.
The Person must have worked within a property management firm for at least 1 year and have strong administration skills. They must have excellent communication and organisation skills and be competent using MS office. The incumbent will have a proactive approach to their job and be able to work well independently. A clean driving licence is also desired, though not essential.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'