A unique opportunity to work in the property market with a leading company in Edinburgh!
If you have a passion for good customer service, strong admin skills and an interest in property then this is a fantastic opening with a professional firm.
Due to continued growth our client is now looking to recruit a Property Management Assistant to work as part of a team alongside an experienced Senior Property Manager.
Working in a busy professional office environment your key duties will include:
- Assisting with the management of property developments across Edinburgh/East of Scotland -handling a high volume of calls and emails, setting up repairs, gathering quotes and ensuring good service to clients.
- Liaising with contractors and other property professionals to organise maintenance
- Project management of major works and building insurance claims
- Accompanying Property Managers to property developments to meet clients and carry out inspections of common areas/repair work
- Resolving any complaints in a professional manner
- Being a team player working closely with colleagues in other areas of the business
- All connected office admin, written correspondence, keeping files and database records
Property experience isn’t essential for this role - you must however have good experience in an office/customer service environment and have first class communication skills. Candidates must be able to manage a busy workload, have a confident telephone manner and possess good problem solving abilities.. Full training will be provided as part of the role with opportunities available to progress your career. A driving licence is preferred, starting salary £18k, working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, permanent post.
A great career opportunity - apply online today with CV.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Problem Solving
- Property Management
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job