An established private landlord office are currently actively recruiting for a Property Management and Lettings Administrator to join them at their busy and successful office in London, SE1 to offer a professional, comprehensive and personable service to existing and new clients alike.
The candidate for this pivotal dual role will be responsible for the administration of an attractive portfolio of properties as well as looking after key lettings administration duties. Therefore, being able to work at speed and with great accuracy will be vital to the excellent execution of this role.
Some of the key responsibilities and attributes required in this dual busy role will include the following:
- Checking all Anti Money Laundering paperwork thoroughly
- Arranging marketing and the advertising of properties via websites, brochures, mail outs and window displays
- Arranging photographs, floor plans, EPCs, flyers, brochures and mail outs
- Updating the database and office filing systems throughout the working day as required
- Completing regular property viewings as required
- Carrying out all property check ins and check outs
- Instructing contractors to carry out various key building works
- Carrying out inventories and property inspections
- Serving relevant section notices where applicable
- Offering an excellent and solid level of customer service at all times
Previous experience within a similar role will be highly beneficial and advantageous as will the ability to multi task, stay focused and work effectively consistently.
***Please note this is a full time, Monday to Friday role***
If you have the necessary skill set and are keen to move your career forward with a like-minded, team playing, progressive and established property firm, who offer an excellent salary and benefits package then please do not delay and submit to Roundpegs Recruitment your most up to date CV and contact details today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.