Property Management Administrator
I require an experienced Property Management Administrator to assist in the management of our portfolio of clients' properties.
Brief Job Description
Duties will include all Property Management activity from handover of keys to tenants to return of deposits and will include the co-ordination of Property Maintenance tasks.
You will also be required to contribute to the answering of inbound sales and lettings enquiries and the booking of viewings.
You should ideally have industry experience to draw upon and we are happy to consider applicants who have historic experience but have been on career breaks or worked in other industries more recently.
I am willing to consider candidates with strong administrative experience who have an aptitude to learn new things and excel in their other ablities.
I am also willing to consider Full or Part Time candidates
Personal qualities will include:
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative, within a team and to work to defined procedures.
- A commitment to delivering a high standard of customer service
- A high level of computer competency is essential. You must be competent with the basics of operating a PC, negotiating MS Office applications, and using search engines
The role is office based so there is no requirement to drive.
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'