Property Management Accounts Adminsitrator wanted for an established company in central Brighton. The position would ideally suit applicants with a proven track record in either commercial or residential property accounts adminsitration. Experience in Trace System "Tramps" property management accounting package would be ideal but not essential.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for career development within a well-established and respected regional practice of Chartered Surveyors and commercial property advisers.
Key responsibilities for role:-
- Issuing rent and service charge demands.
- Preparing VAT reports for clients.
- Service charge accounts administration.
- Preparing accurate year end service charges accounts.
- Credit control - chasing arrears on the phone and in writing as required.
- Preparing client statements.
- Ensuring client monies are looked after in accordance with best practice and the RICS clients’ money regulations.
- Client liaison regarding accounting and management matters.
- Tenant liaison regarding property management accounts, maintenance and other estate management issues.
- Diarising and assisting the meeting of critical dates (insurance renewals, recoveries of premiums from tenants, production of service charge budgets and year-ends, health & safety checks, rent reviews and lease renewals) and liaising with the surveyors to assist us in meeting our obligations.
- Supporting the property managers and assisting them in the smooth running of the property management functions of the firm.
- Working well with other members of the team.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Computer Literate
- Interpersonal Skills
- Highly Numerate