40 hours hours Edinburgh Full Time Apply Now
Property Maintenance Technician
Western Commercial – Broxburn
Salary £17,500 - £18,500
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 35 sites with just over 1600 employees.
Nature of the Role:
To ensure that the building and all the staff and customer facilities within, are kept clean and tidy.
- Empty workshop bins AM & PM
- Site walk pick up any litter
- Clean workshop floor with motorised device
- Put any left out scrap parts into metal bins – always check to ensure it can be thrown out
- Check defect sheets on all three levels, including parts back office
- Ensure ATF lane and Office is cleaned and ready for the test date booked
- Clean pits
- Clean and wipe down designated workshop equipment i.e Air con machine, brake bleeder, battery testers etc
- Fix any defects noted on defect sheets on all three levels, including parts back office
- Tidy around parts delivery & ad-blue tank area
- Tidy around skip area
- Clean down ramps
- Pressure wash oil drainers
- Clean down inside workshop doors
- Clean down oil dispense pumps
- Any other duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality & reliability
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'