BRC are currently working in partnership with a housing association in South Wales on a great permanent opportunity:
Property Surveyor (permanent)
- Permanent role with a salary of £30,705
- This role requires someone with a customer-centred focus, to undertake technical and specialist construction survey work to tenanted and empty properties to include the provision of detailed work specifications, prioritising works, and assisting in the planning process.
- You will collate stock condition survey information to develop the planned maintenance programme and to feed into the asset strategy
- You will also ensure all asset management information is used and updated in an integrated way through all activities. You will ensure all budget management information is used and monitored in an integrated way.
- You will assist in co-ordinating the installation of adaptations to the properties including receipt of referrals, maintaining database information, liaison with tenants and Social Services, contractor selection, on-site quality control and budget monitoring.
To be successful for this role you will need to have an HNC/HND in a building or construction related qualification or relevant employment experience, demonstrate experience of housing and property services maintenance and refurbishment. You will also need to have knowledge of legislation, and experience of construction works planning and hold a full driving licence.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for change in their career already working within housing, or who is a surveyor looking to get into social housing. This role offers wide range of benefits including a generous pension contribution, generous annual leave, and flexible working arrangements for a healthy work life balance. If you are someone whose values stem from the value of people, who thinks differently, and has the courage to see things through - please get in touch.
If this role is of interest or you would like more information, please call Emma Keir on to have an informal chat or send your most recent CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'