Salary: £18,000-£24,000 per annum depending on experience and availability
Location Sheffield - S10, S11 and Castleton
This role is open to both full and part time applicants. The salary will be pro-rata’d based on the number of days/hours worked if part time.
Duties within the role include:
The Property Maintenance Operative will be expected to:
- Service rooms in Castleton
- Clean rental houses in Sheffield
- Manage things at the properties such as meter readings
- Keep gardens in check
- Do basic DIY and maintenance of the properties
- Manage viewings on rentals
Primarily the role will cover visiting sites each day, and some or all of the above on a daily/weekly basis.
· Excellent communications skills essential - written and spoken
· Tenacious & driven, with excellent organisation skills
· Team player with good work ethics
· Driving licence with access to your own vehicle
· A flexible approach towards frequent travelling
· Excellent time keeping and a professional manner
· Good DIY/property/garden maintenance knowledge and able to upkeep/carry out minor repairs
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'