PROPERTY MAINTENANCE MANAGER
A recognised and independent Estate and Lettings agency.
YOUR NEW JOB...
Our client are looking for a Property Maintenance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
A full UK Driving Licence is required and experience within Estate Agency industry and good local knowledge of the area.
* Arrange and manage repairs and maintenance works and any contracts as required by our client, ensuring all Tenants and Landlords receive quality service and response.
* Responsible for organising the workload and managing the diaries of your allocated tradesmen and to manage their job sheets and receipts and liaising with accounts on any billing matters.
* Set up dynamic and trackable reporting to ensure WIP (Work in progress) is being sufficiently managed, running daily reports to ensure that job orders are progressing suitably through the business and that commercial awareness on income cost and performance is always understood.
* Attend properties and undertake assessment of property issues as required and where needed undertake measured estimates in order to produce priced quotes for works as required.
* Liaise accordingly with sub-contractors to ensure awareness at all times of sub contracted jobs.
* Responsible for reporting any serious maintenance issues found upon inspection of a property to ensure our clients are sufficiently aware of their responsibilities in this regard.
* Organise and manage workload of required landlord’s statutory certification which will include Gas Safety Certificates, PAT Testing, PIR Testing and Smoke Alarm Testing and Legionella amongst others sufficiently to ensure where requested of us all properties meet the legal requirements.
* Carry out quality control works on selected works to ensure standard of work on jobs is to the required level.
* Work alongside our Property Inspector to provide an effective service for our landlords
* A full UK Driving licence is essential
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Forward thinker
* Good diary/time management
WHATS ON OFFER…
Competitive salary (depending on experience)
Use of a Company Vehicle
25 days holiday
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:00pm
Full sponsorship to complete any relevant qualifications
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job