An established Lettings Agency based in the Lewes Road area of Brighton require an experienced Property Maintenance Manager to join their team. This is a busy, high volume office providing a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an experienced property manager looking for a change.
The successful candidate will have a varied role and will be integral to the continual growth of the department. Unlike many property management roles; a large proportion of the responsibilities asked within this role will be Customer Facing.
Responsibilities will include -
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Managing small team of property managers.
- Overseeing the management of the Lettings Property Portfolio.
- Conducting property inspections where required.
- Being 'on hand’ to Landlords and Tenants as required.
- Previous experience working within lettings/ property management
- Excellent customer service and client relationship building skills
- Highly organised and ability to work well in a team environment
- Full UK driving licence
- £22,000 - £24,000 Basic Salary (+ Annual Bonus Opportunity)
- Access to Company Pool Car
- Working Hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm + 1 Saturday per month.
Due to the fast-paced nature of the role, the ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, out-going individual who thrives in a busy office! This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to join an expanding business that can offer great development opportunities. Apply Today!
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Student Lettings