- Maintenance Admin Coordinator
- Monday to Friday
- Salary c£20,000
Our client are a long established Property Company who develop, own and rent out properties in London. They also Manage and Maintain all of their properties to a very high standard.
They are now looking for a dedicated and bright individual to come in and help with the management and maintenance side of the business.
The Maintenance Coordinator will need to be highly organised as they will have to manage contractors and a busy daily workload. You will be liaising with tenants and organising the caretakers, as well as carry out other administrative tasks as and when required.
Other duties include...
- Organising caretaker’s rota on a daily basis and giving them their keys every morning.
- Inspecting properties and caretakers cleans on a weekly basis.
- Organising a team of contractors and efficiently managing their workload
- Dealing with tenants maintenance queries on a daily basis
- General office administration tasks and answering the telephone
The successful candidate should ideally have experience of working as a Maintenance Coordinator / Administrator who has worked for a property or building Company or Facilities Maintenance Company. You will be performing general admin tasks and should be comfortable working with Word and Excel.
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Good work ethic
- Polite, professional telephone manner
- Immaculately presented
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Friday 8.50am till 5pm.
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Professional Conduct