Property Loss Adjusters
Salary: £neg dependent upon experience + excellent company benefits
We are now looking for two experienced Property Loss Adjusters to join our team covering the North, East London & Home Counties and Kent, Surrey and South London.
This is a home based position with regular travel required.
Who you are
You are an experienced adjuster who has proven experience of managing a mixed portfolio of domestic and commercial general property claims.
You will be excellent in the investigation and handling of cradle to grave and delegated authority instructions.
You will have the ACII or ACILA qualification (or be working toward this)
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims - managing a mixed portfolio of general property claims
- Conducting detailed investigations, gathering all required supporting documentation, to include the taking of witness statements
- Preparing reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim
- Calculating and agreeing settlements of claims, and preparing final reports
You're great at
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Superb planning & organisational skills
- Being able to build strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Working knowledge of relevant legal principles, statute and case law
- Excellent and highly competitive starting salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company car, Life Assurance, Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension, Childcare vouchers (Full list of benefits available upon request)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job