Contract - Permanent
Salary - £22,000 - £35,000 + competitive benefits package + company car
Location - Brighton/South Coast
Industry - Loss Adjuster (Insurance, Claims, Commercial, Domestic, Properyt Adjusting)
Our client a major Adjusting practise currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Adjuster to oversee a portfolio of cases covering the Brighton/South Coast region.
You will be required to handle a mixed portfolio of Domestic and/orCommercial Claims; this will include providing technical expertise and contributing to the development of client relationships.
· Responding to claims in a timely manner, attending site and assessing loss
· Communicating with policy holders
· Investigating liability and assessing damage, instructing contractors, suppliers, liaising with insurers/brokers in order to reach settlement
· Claims/Adjusting exposure (Domestic and/or Commercial)
· Substantial Loss Adjusting experience
· Loss adjuster capable of reporting on full ABI formats; Insurance Claims Inspectors are not required
· ACII and ACILA qualification is desirable
Salary up to £35,000
If you are interested in applying, please contact or email
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Please keep updated with all vacancies at www.lawesgroup.co.uk
- Household LA
- Commercial Property LA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job